thank you for choosing my designs. As you may know, there are several options when it comes to printing your printable planner inserts.
My files are designed for duplex printing. For optimal printing results please follow the instructions below.
IMPORTANT: check this first, before you start printing:
- paper size to print on: A4 + Letter, precut paper
- DO NOT print the files from your web browser
- make sure to download the files on your computer first and open them with ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC (if you don’t use this program already, there’s a free download on the adobe acrobat website).
HOW TO PRINT:
Use your printers double-sided feature (if available):
- Make sure to select “double sided” and remember to scale to 100% or select “actual size”
Version 1: prints 2 per page – front and back
- select AUTO orientation and choose the option to flip on the short edge
Version 2: prints 1 per page – front and back (ideal for pre-cut paper)
- select AUTO orientation and choose the option to flip on the long edge
It is normal if you see a blank page in the files. Skipping printing the blank page might causing pages to match up incorrectly.
Cut along the provided cutmarks and hole punch.
Your printed insert is ready to go.
Enjoy & happy planning.